(1) If you are a working family that can't get off for holidays or school closings, you definitely should consider using a back-up care service.
(2) If you don't have a back-up plan for when your child is sick, you should consider using a back-up care service.
(3) Your employer will cover or reimburse expenses for back-up care service. Ask your employer about childcare benefits, and most of the time your job will reimburse you for the expense since you have to go to work.
(4) You should always have a back-up plan if you are a working family because you just never know when you may need a babysitter for your child.
(5) We come to your home and take care of your child. If you have a sick child or your child has a school closing or holiday, your child will be comfortable in their own home.
Here at Babysitters Of Charlotte we have back-up care babysitters available to assist you. As a working family, its always good practice to have a back-up plan. For more information on pricing for back-up care service, please click the link below.